Thursday, November 5, 2009

THURSDAY-Musee d'Orsay

With the last remaining effort we had, we stopped at Mussee d'Orsay, home to lots of modern works of art. (think post 1800).



The scultures are fantastic, very emotional and fun.









We also saw some awesome impressionists.



And there was an art nouveau exhibit that was ok.







After, we stopped at a little diner filled with locals having a great time. We got cheeseburgers in t honor of our return to the states tomorrow.

The locals having a good time and laughing together reminded me how much I miss my friends back home. Maybe it's not so much the geography, but the commraderie that really makes homesickness what it is.

I loved Paris and the food and I can't wait to see you all again to tell you about it. :)

Night all! I'll post an insane amount of photos this weekend once I recover. Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL! So jealous. Look forward to seeing you again. Bon Voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be glad to see more photos! I've so enjoyed following along. It almost makes me think we could make such a journey one of these days!
    :)

    ReplyDelete