Wednesday, November 4, 2009

WEDNESDAY-Light shopping and city tour

Yup, more bummin' around town this morning and we each went our own way to have some fun and shop. I spent half my time lingering over coffee in a sheltered outdoor cafe near Jardin du Luxembourg. Jeri did some shopping and had a wonderful time.







We met back at the room after I made a quick stop at the local boulangerie. I got Jeri a nice piece of chocolate cake and myself a delicious lemon tart.







I can't get a really lemony dessert in the US. I'm not sure why. It seems the only flavor we're not scared to pile on is chocolate.

After this we collected ourselves, grabbed some hot ham and gruyere crepes for lunch, and hopped on a city bus tour. It was an open air tour on the top of the bus that took us to many o the attractions we'd not seen yet like the Arch d' Triumph and the square at the other end of the Champs Elysees where everyone was beheaded in the revolution.

Other than that, it was damn cold up there and we were glad to finally get back to our room. A very fun day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment